The firm enjoys an outstanding reputation in the field of dispute resolution in Construction & Engineering Industry through providing quality legal solutions to participants in this industry. The Litigation & Arbitration partner (John Carr-Hartley) is recognised as the leading attorney on the FIDIC suite of contracts in Botswana.
Examples of representation include:
- – Appointment as Counsel in road various construction Arbitrations
- – Appointment as Counsel in various civil engineering and building Arbitrations
- – Numerous appointments as Arbitrator in civil engineering and construction disputes
- – Representation at Dispute Adjudication Boards
- – Author of Botswana chapter on Arbitration in Africa
- – Appointed as attorney for the drafting of the Construction Industry Authority legislation